[Container-tools] /me leaving DevAssistant

Tomas Radej tradej at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 08:42:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

In case you have not read the DA demo follow-up mail [1], I would like to inform you that I am leaving the DevAssistant team for Content Services. That means I will not be involved in the DA-CDK debate any more. Miro Hroncok (mhroncok at redhat.com) takes my place as the lead developer, and Michal Srb (msrb at redhat.com) is assigned to work on DA as well. This change takes effect tomorrow (Oct 15), when I am officially transferring to the Content Services team.

This does not mean that I will not be involved in DA at all - I remain a sort-of consultant, and I intend to influence the development to a certain point. For this reason, you may approach me with a DA-vs-CDK-related question, but I prefer you contact Miro or Michal before reaching out to me.

I will be in contact with Robert Kratky regarding documenting DA's engagement in CDK.

See you all,

Tomas 'Sheldon' Radej

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/container-tools/2015-October/msg00014.html