[Container-tools] Self-Introduction

Praveen Kumar prkumar at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 06:05:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Praveen Kumar, please just call me Praveen :)

I was part of certification group[0] before joining OSAS team. I mostly worked on CI/CD initiative for the team and documented pretty much all stuff on mojo group[1]. I am also part of Fedora Project[2] which I joined in my college days as packager. I usually go to different conferences/meetup and talk about different stuff which I work on and also do blogpost[3] for event reports/findings.

That's all I had, looking forward to work with you folks.

[0] https://mojo.redhat.com/groups/certification-initiatives
[1] https://mojo.redhat.com/groups/certification-initiatives/projects/infrastructure-initiatives
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen
[3] http://kumar-pravin.blogspot.in/