[Container-tools] A repo on github for Nuleculized apps

Aaron Weitekamp aweiteka at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 12:07:29 UTC 2015

I agree this is best at this point.

I would like to see this repo develop into a model where atomicapp is a
natural part of any application repository. So in the same way one has a
Vagrantfile, .travis.yaml, Makefile, etc. you would have a Nulecule file
and any local artifacts. So today a separate library repo; tomorrow a more
integrated approach, contributing to repos where real-world applications
live.