[Container-tools] [aos-devel] Regularly updated OpenShift Origin v3 client RPMs?

Scott Dodson sdodson at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 18:33:09 UTC 2015

The OSE 3.1 and Origin 1.1 packaging changes the client packaging.
There will be two packages

atomic-openshift-clients which includes /usr/bin/oc /usr/bin/kubectl
and the oc bash completions
suitable for install on RPM based OSes

atomic-openshift-clients-redistributable which includes
/usr/share/atomic-openshift/{linux/oc,macosx/oc,windows/oc.exe}
This is meant for folks to easily provide downloads for non RPM linux,
MacOSX, and Windows. Prior to OSE 3.1 / Origin 1.1 this was the
clients package.

s/atomic-openshift/origin/ if you want origin

I'm not familiar with that copr, this is the copr several of us build
packages in, they're all static binaries so you should be able to use
them on Fedora 23 even if they weren't built there.
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/maxamillion/origin-next/