[Container-tools] CDK Server Adapter - First Demo

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Oct 30 02:35:55 UTC 2015

On 28 Oct 2015, at 11:27, Langdon White wrote:

> On 10/28/2015 01:47 PM, Pete Muir wrote:
>> Looks good.
>>
>> Comments:
>>
>> 1) I assume we'll have a GUI that asks them for redhat.com
>> username/password (in the installer?), and that this will be
>> automatically wired through to vagrant (not an eclipse thing, just a
>> vagrant/env variable thing :-) to avoid that prompt

if you by vagrant/env variable thing mean using the SUB_USER or similar
setup then eclipse probably need to have its own setup.

Mainly because when you launch eclipse you would normally not have these
values setup (since when launched from desktop you don't have a normal
login shell vars)

So we'll add a some settings for asking for username/password that will
be passed as env variables to process launching vagrant. We can have it
be required by default but also
allow user to turn that off if he is better of using settings in
~/.vagrant.d/VagrantFile instead.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen