[Container-tools] Reusable Ansible scripts for setting up Atomic on CentOS/7

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 03:26:57 UTC 2015

On 2 September 2015 at 01:45, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff at redhat.com> wrote:
> Generic is better, but that would require interest from other distro
> maintainers to test/ keep them working.  Getting the family you list
> above is our first priority.

It sounds to me like Ratnadeep is already interested in developing and
testing Debian support, so that sounds like a good way to invite
Debian folks to start using the scripts and contributing to
maintaining them.

In my experience, folks are far more likely to contribute if the
situation is "Debian support exists, but may need further testing and
fixes" than when it is "This doesn't support Debian yet, but we're
open to adding it", as the latter requires a much bigger time
investment than submitting patches to an existing setup.

Cheers,
Nick.