[Container-tools] Nulecule Examples

Christoph Görn goern at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 07:44:59 UTC 2015

Hey all,
 I would like to (re)start a conversation about all the example we
produce within the Nulecule Specification. They need a new home!

 We keep some examples in the Specification as we think that
developers like real code and not only human readable text... they
explain what we spec'd out as text.

 Nevertheless there are plenty of examples of different quality, which
does not always help...

 Proposal:

 1. implement [1] so that we have one example to rule them all.
 1.1. republish [1] as a projectatomic.io blog entry so that we can
kick off a series? bex?

 2. merge the base container images we have created with the
corresponding repos of Fedora/CentOS

 3. remove all but [1] from the Nulecule Spec and create a 'library'
document

 4. create a library document which points ppl to nuleculized
applications within CentOS-Dockerfiles and/or Fedora-Dockerfiles

 PS: Jim, Scott, pls copy any ML you think needs to be on this.

	Thanks
	//G

[1]
https://github.com/projectatomic/nulecule/issues/162#issuecomment-137359
068

- --
Principal Software Engineer - Systems Design & Engineering
Mobile: +49 171 2801345

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RedHatRefArch
Plus Us: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114152126783830728030/
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/rhrefarch

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters