[Container-tools] Fellow Report - 09-14-15

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Mon Sep 21 16:32:39 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Here is a report of my activities for the week:

- PTO - Vacation - 09/18 - Friend's Wedding
- Investigated disk space issues with Fedora 22 cloud images [1]
- Discussed skydns/kubernetes strategy with Clayton Coleman. Plans to
  be included in kube-proxy [2]
- Sent email to container-tools about skydns short term strategy [3].
- Worked on Fedora/CentOS Atomic test day. See jbrooks announcement at [4].
- Meeting with Max Andersen to help onboarding for Atomicapp/Nulecule
- Requested access to CBS [5]
- Figured out how to hack skydns into Fedora/CentOS. One example: [6]

The week of 09/21 I plan to:

- Talk with lala to see if we want to include skydns inside adb.
- Push etherpad atomicapp example to a location
- Work with Ian on CI/CD
- Help get Fedora Atomic images up and running for test day.

[1] - https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/109
[2] - https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/11599
[3] - https://www.redhat.com/archives/container-tools/2015-September/msg00040.html
[4] - http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2015/09/combined-fedora-centos-atomic-test-day-next-week/