[Container-tools] Agenda (tentative) for Brno f2f meeting next week

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 03:18:27 UTC 2015

  Hi Clayton,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:25:49AM -0400, Clayton Coleman wrote:
> I will be in Brno next week to meet with OpenStack teams, but I will
> carve out at least 4 hours for the various times that are most
> relevant.

  Excellent, I think we would really like your viewpoint and direction
on Openshift integration (templates, packaging, ...) but also if you
can share how you see kubernete evolving and the sticking points where
nulecule/atomicapp acting as an interface layer can avoid users issues.
Your participation part of tuesday afternoon on evolution of the spec and
the tools would be great, and then Wed or Thur afternoon on OpenShift
specifics.

> Also cc'ing Dan McPherson and Ben Parees who will also be
> in Brno, not sure what their schedules are but they will likely be
> interested and able to cover some elements.

  Great, just for completion we will have physically present in Brno that week
Pete and Xavier at least part of the time (Tuesday, Wed possible for you ?)
on Eclipse and potentially other middleware discussions, James Shubin for
Vagrant/O-M-V and configuration tools, and Kerri. Jan Beran who doesn't have
to travel will around too.

  I had planned most of the discussions where we would need external input
mostly in the afternoon for timezone, but if everybody (except Dan) is around
we could swap the hacking session on the Wed morning and use that slot
if that is easier overall.

Daniel