[Container-tools] Fellow Report 09-21-15

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Fri Sep 25 21:39:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Here is a report of my activities for the week:

- Hosted Fedora/CentOS Atomic Test Day. Results at [1] and [2]
- Bluejeans with Ian/Lala to talk about CCCP
- Bluejeans with Brian Stinson/Lala to talk about status of CCCP
- Bluejeans with Adam Miller / Jason Brooks to talk about coordination
  of Fedora/CentOS Atomic Host builds
- Requested access to CentOS CI infrastructure [3]
- Some small Issues Opened/PRs
- Blog post about skydns on a single node system.
- Bluejeans with ContainerTools team to talk about semantics.. [7]

Next week I will be in Brno for the face 2 face.

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2015-09-22_Fedora_Cloud_Atomic#Atomic_Docker_Tests
[2] - http://piratepad.net/aCeh03AWWj
[3] - https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=9504
[4] - https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic/issues/166