[Container-tools] Agenda (tentative) for Brno f2f meeting next week

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:47:21 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> wrote:
>       + the new work on providers
- It'd be great if we could discuss on scope of providers, i.e., how
deeply the atomicapp provider interface should be linked with the
underlying provider backend.
- What kind of events (or signals) should it emit or hooks it should allow?
- It'd be great to have a simple, easy to read, provider agnostic
interface for orchestration

>       + DV: webifying our code, more read-only, keeping the base URL for
>             artifacts, doing URI computations for relative resources
@DV, could you throw some more light onto "webifying our code" statement?

Thanks,
rtnpro
--