[Container-tools] things i noticed about docker in abd

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 10:42:03 UTC 2016

On 04/06/2016 01:02 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>> Langdon,
>>
>> It seems the file partition of ADB and CDK differs  with respect to
>> docker storage setup. The above issue  seems like to be in CDK but
>> not in ADB.  Can you please confirm if you and Burr has seen these
>> issues in CDK and not in ADB.
>
> I'm 100% it was the CDK - we don't ship ADB in any of the stuff Burr
> been testing (CDK and Developer Studio setups)
>
>> ADB's / i.e. root partition is of 8GB and rest of the space is given
>> to docker storage setup. [1]
>
> Any reason why that was changed for CDK ?

I think it carried over from CDK V1 kickstart file and the new change
from ADB somehow did not land in CDK kickstart file. Also we usually
don't change file system partition unless it is absolutely required. So
the original configuration stayed more than required.

We are planning to fix it for GA as this can be a blocker for some users.