[Container-tools] ADB 2.0 release

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 12:34:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are reaching ADB-2.0 milestone and we are almost feature complete for
ADB 2.0. So I would suggest we call the next ADB release as ADB 2.0.

As per the bi-weekly release schedule the next ADB release supposed to
be on next week i.e. 20th or 21st April. However we have been busy for
CDK work and release and I am not available next two days as I am
attending a conference. So  I would suggest that we move the release to
28th April.

As part of ADB 2.0 release we should do couple of things as :

1. Create a ADB installation/usage video and upload in Youtube.
2. Write a introduction document  for ADB which should live in
http://www.projectatomic.io/ homepage.
3. Write blogs for http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/ about how to setup
OpenShift and Kubernetes with ADB.

Let us know your suggestion.