[Container-tools] Openshift CDK route problem

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:55:46 UTC 2016

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Jan van de Klok <Jan.van.de.Klok at caci.nl>
wrote:

> Dear Mdm/Sir,
>

>     We have installed the (the same)  Openshift CDK () on 3 developers
> systems. As far as we are aware these 3 installations are identical.
>

> Our problem is that on 1 system our deployed Fuse application with the
> FIS-karaf image works as expected.
>
> However on the 2 other systems the same Fuse application is deployed and
> started correctly but the route is not admitted to a router and therefore
> we can not reach the services provided by the Fuse application. When
> looking at the Openshift route in the Console There is a spinning icon
> after the route which has a tooltip that says:
>
> *"The route is not accepting traffic yet because it has not been admitted
> by a router."*

Hi, Can you provide some more details to debug your issue?

   1. Are your applications currently active? (oc get pods)
   2. Can you check the endpoints that have been registered (oc get
   endpoints)
   3. Have you halted your CDK at some point. We have observed that the
   router stops registering endpoints after it has been halted. If so, the way
   we have resolved this issue is to either scale down your router or delete
   the active router pod.
   4. Try to destroy that vagrant box and then again vagrant up.