[Container-tools] [Devtools] Fwd: Blog on Installing CDK on Fedora now available

Radek Vokal rvokal at redhat.com
Mon Dec 5 10:02:35 UTC 2016

Hi folks, I like the demo even though I got stucked on some vagrant issue
..

One comment thou - I think it is still fairly complicated and contains
couple unnecessary steps . When I look at OpenShift as an example and how
easy it is to get it up and running or other developer focused tools from
different OSes we still don't position the tool as a simple to easy,
accessible but rather focused on technically skilled people. The work that
is focused on Fedora should be fairly focused on simplification and serve
as the very first step into RHEL development - thus a single "oc cluster
up" like command that would do all the tricks is what I would expect here.

My 2 cents

Radek

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com>
wrote:

> [...]