[Container-tools] How adb and Nulecule fit together?

Suraj Deshmukh sdeshmuk at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 10:29:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

How adb and Nulecule fit together?

I have tried using adb in the form of Vagrant box, from eclipse plugin and
it works fine. The part that I am still confused is how does 'adb' and
'Nulecule' come together into picture.

Once there is adb Vagrant box up and running, what do I do to run a
nuleculized application? Does the adb Vagrant box has all the required
applications installed(e.g. atomic) or services up and running(e.g.
kubernetes)? Or do I have to do it manually in that Vagrant Box? How do
they come into picture together?

- Suraj Deshmukh (SurajD)