[Container-tools] Version incompatibility of Docker client and server - projectatomic/vagrant-adbinfo issue #85

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 10:38:15 UTC 2016

On 02/15/2016 04:03 PM, Suraj Deshmukh wrote:

> [...]

RIght, from that point of view. I am looking at the problem in a
different prospective i.e. how we can provide the right docker client on
the host machine which will enable the user to talk to the docker demon
running inside the Vagrant box. If we have a generic solution, we are
fixing the first problem plus making an important value addition to ADB
for non Linux use cases.

-Lala