[Container-tools] ADB 1.7.0 is released

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 16:46:31 UTC 2016

We have released Atomic Developer Bundle version 1.7.0.

The 1.7.0 release adds several new features, including:

  * OpenShift is now managed as a systemd unit file with full
functionality [start/stop/restart].
  * We have a new cli i.e. sccli inside the box which can help users
move between Kubernets and OpenShiftsetup.
  * We have a new Vagrant plugin i.e. vagrant-service-managerto manage
services inside the ADB Vagrant box .  This is the recommended plugin in
place of vagrant-adbinfo now.

Change log

  * Adding link to older OpenShift Vagrantfile @Lalatendu Mohanty
  * Adding adb-utils, centos-release-adb @Lalatendu Mohanty
  * Updates usage docs with renamed plugin vagrant-service-manager
    @Navid Shaikh
  * Renames adbinfo with service-manager plugin in README @Navid Shaikh
  * Bumping the os-release version to 1.7.0 @Lalatendu Mohanty
  * Fix #224 (Provision fails after rebooting the machine) @Praveen Kumar
  * Fix #226 (cert-gen script should be part of adb-utils package)
    @Praveen Kumar
  * Fix #222 httpd-tools package should be present in kickstart file
    @Praveen Kumar
  * Added IP Address info to conf files of mesos-slave and Marathon
    @Dharmit Shah
  * Fixed a broken link @Shubham Minglani
  * Provide more debug output @Vít Ondruch
  * Fix #207 and #208 @Praveen Kumar
  * Updates the quotes for box update documentation @Navid Shaikh
  * Updating MAINTAINERS for atlas.hashicorp.com info @Brian (bex) Exelbierd
  * Add a Changelog @Brian (bex) Exelbierd
  * Cleanup old ADB v1 files @Brian (bex) Exelbierd

Thanks to the contributors for their contribution towards ADB 1.7.0

[1] ]https://github.com/projectatomic/vagrant-service-manager/
<https://github.com/projectatomic/vagrant-service-manager/%29>

Thanks,
Lala