[Container-tools] Nulecule nominated for Black Duck Open Source Rookie of the Year 2015

Vaclav Pavlin vpavlin at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 16:58:23 UTC 2016

Hey,

I got an email from a gentleman from Black Duck telling me Nulecule was
selected among 20 open source projects which they consider the most
innovative and having significant momentum and community interest.

We had a call today where I shared more details about Nulecule, it's goals,
opportunities and challenges and they will evaluate these 20 projects and
create list of 10 of them (probably next week) which they will publish as
"winners".

Anyway, congratulations to anybody who helped Nulecule take off:)

Cheers,
Vašek

--
Developer Experience Team