[Container-tools] Can someone write a real Getting Started guide for Atomic App?

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Tue Feb 23 02:09:12 UTC 2016

On 02/22/2016 08:09 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> So:
>
> https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp
>
> ... has:
>
> For more information see the Atomic App getting started guide.
>
> ... but that links to this page:
>
> http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/atomicapp/
>
> ... which is just a duplicate of the README, and contains no additional
> information.
>
> Given how abstract the Nulecule Spec docs are (and have to be), do we
> have someone who could write a real getting started guide for Atomic
> App?  I'll help wordsmith and publish it, but I don't know enough to
> write the content, yet.

I know Charlie was working on cleaning up the README, but we do need more than that. We
do need a real getting started guide. http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/atomicapp/ needs
to be re-written (rather out of date now) and it could be make more comprehensive.

Charlie, do you mind putting some effort there after you get done with the README?

- Dusty