[Container-tools] 10.1.2.2

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 01:00:40 UTC 2016

Thank you for this excellent explanation, it was what I was assuming but someone asked me a question today during a presentation and it made me wonder.

Sounds like the 2 CDKs on 2 laptops, same corporate network will not be a problem.

The questioner was also wondering…what if I want a CDK on a laptop to be shared with my co-workers, where they could hit my URLs and see the apps I have running?

Obviously, I have not thought about networking in many years :-)