[Container-tools] Trying to access my new website/service from host machine (Mac/VirtualBox)

Albert Wong alwong at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 22:07:34 UTC 2016

The intent of the email was to help others who are using beta 4 since that
is what is posted on access.redhat.com.  I understand from other emails
that beta 4 is quite old (for people in the know but for people who get it
from announcements on developers.redhat.com, this is still quite new).
Unfortunately, I need stability while introducing the CDK to others.

In the meantime, I've created the following article
https://access.redhat.com/articles/2178581

See how it works at redhat.com