[Container-tools] [openshift-sme] CDK and corporate proxy

Akram Ben Aissi abenaiss at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 19:13:11 UTC 2016

Hamza

The NO_PROXY variable does not accept subnets
Only individual ips or domain names.

If the proxy replied that's an issue

--

Akram Ben Aissi                         Mob : +33 6 31 57 08 60
Architect Cloud and Platform            Mel : akram.benaissi at redhat.com
Red Hat Global Services                 Irc : akram
                                        Twi : @
<akram.benaissi at redhat.com>akrambenaissi
Red Hat France SARL                     http://www.redhat.fr