[Container-tools] Atomic App 0.3.1 released!

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 21:59:38 UTC 2016

Hey all,

We've released version 0.3.1 of Atomic App!

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/releases

Over 69 commits have been made between 0.3.0 and 0.3.1.

We have a considerable amount of OpenShift features implemented in
this release as well as the release of persistent storage.

Main features:
  * Native persistent storage integration. (Kubernetes only support for now)
  * HTTPS (TLS) verification and support for OpenShift
  * OpenShift `stop` added
  * Nested Nulecule application support for OpenShift

This bump in versioning also includes numerous other features and bug fixes:
  * Refactor of our OpenShift provider
  * Compatibility fixes with Atomic CLI and Atomic App integration
  * CLI restructure to allow params at all levels of interaction
  * Additional unit tests for OpenShift

Look out for our blog post on https://projectatomic.io tomorrow as we outline
these new features more thoroughly!

As always, any contributions are highly appreciated. Feel free to look
at
https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
for an introduction into contributing to Atomic App.

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic