[Container-tools] [atomic-devel] Landing pages

Matt Micene nzwulfin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 20:48:59 UTC 2016

The current swing at a Vagrant based doc is here:

https://github.com/nzwulfin/atomic-site/blob/vagrant/source/docs/vagrant_installation.md

Could we have two Quick Starts depending on if they're
> familiar with Vagrant or not?

That's also another topic that came in the original discussion is how many
X Guides at all levels to we need?  Virtualbox vs Libvirt? Vagrant vs Adv
Vagrant? Fedora vs Centos?

Here's the discussion that happened on IRC a billion Internet years ago:

https://gist.github.com/nzwulfin/022dc7438a8f43a999df

Open to comments and questions