[Container-tools] Atomic Developer Bundle videos available in Youtube

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 05:30:49 UTC 2016

On 07/07/2016 05:43 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 07/06/2016 11:08 AM, Jason Brooks wrote:
>>> Maybe if we asked Jason Brooks very nicely he could help here?
>> Heh, sure. If we have the slide deck used in the videos available,
>> that'd make this easier for me.
> Oh, do we?  That would be great.
>
> What I want to do is create a medium-long description of each video for
> the blog, and post it with a link, one for each day.

Hi Josh, Jason,

I had the same thing in mind when we started the video series. The idea
is once we are done with the video series i.e. couple of weeks more , we
will start writing blogs embedding these videos in it.  You are welcome
to help with the process.  We will coordinate the blog drafts through
https://titanpad.com/adbvideoseries

Thanks,

Lala