[Container-tools] [atomic-devel] Call for live demos for Atomic Cluster at Summit, Container Central

Jason DeTiberus jdetiber at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 16:38:31 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Josh Berkus <jberkus at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 06/02/2016 08:21 AM, Burr Sutter wrote:
> >

> > On Thursday, June 2, 2016, Josh Berkus <jberkus at redhat.com
> > <mailto:jberkus at redhat.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     On 06/02/2016 08:10 AM, Burr Sutter wrote:
> >     > So, would I use it as Docker daemon (docker pull, docker build,
> >     docker run)?
> >     > Or do I use it as a Kubernetes cluster (kubectl get pods)?
> >
> >     Preferably using kubectl, atomic or oc.
> >

> > A complete OpenShift available?
> >

> Well, That Depends.
>
> Right now, installing OpenShift on top of an Atomic Cluster is somewhat
> ... involved.  If the OpenShift folks can help me through some of the
> issues, we can make it run.  That would be a useful thing to do anyway.

I was about to say that OpenShift wouldn't run on ARM, then I read the
comments and saw you are using MinnowBoards. I can help you get OpenShift
running there.

That said, I will also be bringing a portable cluster with me to Summit
(pic of hardware involved attached). I'm not releasing the full details of
what I have planned yet, but it is going to involve RHEL and OpenShift
Enterprise running on the 5 Liva micro-pcs with the 3 RPi 3s, 1 RPi 2, and
LattePanda playing supporting roles.

--
Jason DeTiberus