[Container-tools] Atomic App 0.4.3 release!

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Tue Mar 1 19:22:43 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Today we've released 0.4.3 of Atomic App!

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/releases

The calm before the storm, this concludes our 0.* line of releases
as we plan to release Atomic App 1.0.0 next week!

With this release, we've refactored our logging formatter making it
easier to decipher between information, debug, warning and errors.

You are now able to specify what logging format you'd like to output
via the command line by either specifying; color, nocolor, none or
cockpit.

The main features are:

- A new logging mechanism that outputs color-coordinated logging
messages
- Added CLI commands for color, nocolor, cockpit and 'none' output

UI:
- Failure on finding no artifacts

Other:
- Readme updates / typo fixes