[Container-tools] Imagefactory - Maintainers

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Wed Mar 2 17:48:30 UTC 2016

I know we have had quite a few people join our efforts recently. Is anyone
interested in joining Ian in maintaining imagefactory [1]?

This tool gives you an opportunity to:
    - help us keep up to date with various image delivery formats
      of the future
    - flex your python skills and add new features that may have
      otherwise been left out
    - touch a tool that is very critical and produces most of the
      artifacts that come from fedora/centos/red hat
    - free up Ian to do other things

Ian also has quite a few other responsibilities on his plate and could
really use the help.

Thanks,
Dusty

[1] https://github.com/redhat-imaging/imagefactory