[Container-tools] Security vs. Usability: atomic commands and permissions

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:56:13 UTC 2016

Question: how about using consul.io instead of etcd

Consul support access tokens to control kv

And then we have 600 file token in each user home.

If k8s api is HTTP then maybe can wrap it with apache mod_ldap or basic auth

I guess the access levels from lower to higher

Read only: monitor status, see dashboard and graph, get service ip...

Read container's logs
Access container's terminal/shell

Decrease/increase replication for n>0

Launch new apps in the namespace

Namespace owner can delete

All the above for was specific namespace. All of the above for all
namespaces.