[Container-tools] Add centos-ci as collaborator on ADB repo

Dharmit Shah dshah at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 12:10:31 UTC 2016

Hello,

As a part of CI efforts for ADB, we had some discussions during CentOS
team's Bangalore visit. To be able to use CentOS CI [1] as a platform
for this, we need to provide "Collaborator" access to centos-ci GitHub
user [2] for ADB repo [3].

Reasoning for this is that we intend to trigger jobs on CentOS CI as and
when a new PR is generated or, for cases like this [4], a certain
file(s) in the repo is/are modified. When the job has executed,
centos-ci user would report back to the GitHub repo as a comment.

Collaborator user has certain privileges on the repo which are explained
here [5].

We'd like to know if anyone has any concerns with the idea of adding
centos-ci user as a collaborator to ADB repo. If not, I suggest we
accept lazy consensus on 2016-03-10 at 0000 UTC.

Also, once we add this user as Collaborator, we need to configure
webhooks for the repo. Both these tasks can be accomplished only by an
admin.

[1] https://ci.centos.org
[2] https://github.com/centos-ci
[3] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle