[Container-tools] Anyone know the official branding on Atomic-App?

Josh Berkus jberkus at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 18:10:47 UTC 2016

On 03/03/2016 11:09 PM, Ratnadeep Debnath wrote:

> I see that the Readme mentions it as "Atomic App", but it does not ring
> right. My preference will always be to have a single word name at first
> to a 2 or more words name. Also, if the name is "Atomic App", then we
> should rename our package name to "atomic_app" from "atomicapp", which
> looks lame.
>
> I think we should call it "atomicapp", easy to type and spell.

The answer I got was "Atomic App" is the official name.

I would personally prefer "atomic.app"; it's more startupy and would
help appeal to developers (and yes, I've placed a prereservation hold on
the domain).  But, I have better things to do than to argue product
names ...

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS