[Container-tools] Start merging atomicapp features to master!

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 15:15:34 UTC 2016

I'm fine with feature branches. But not dev/master workflow. We need
to stick to the github style workflow as that is what the majority of
OSS contributors use.

But no problem by me. If you want to play with experimental features
feel free to create a branch and create PR's that merge to it.

As long as it's a feature branch I believe we can bypass the formality
of having to have two maintainers :+1: or LGTM the PR's to them.

In regards to new features, we'll merge them to master post-1.0.0, just one more
week (let's try not to jinx it, haha)! Until then, feel free to create
a feature branch.

In regards to the issues, there's quite a few which have been opened
recently, if any of the new hires would like help tackling them don't
be afraid to ask. Personally, I'm still overwhelmed by docs, but
I'll be focusing back on coding soon and closing some issues.