[Container-tools] Need help in testing of ADB 1.7.1 release candidate

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 13:09:33 UTC 2016

On 03/08/2016 07:27 PM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the issue to track the testing [1]. It also has the build
> information.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/issues/279

FYI,

Because of an issue [1] introduced by python-docker-py 1.7.0
(openshift2nulecule need python-docker-py >=1.6.0)  we could not run
Nulecule examples inside ADB, we had to remove openshift2nulecule from
ADB and also we had to change the version to ADB V 1.7.1 (bug fix) release.

[1]
https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/issues/279#issuecomment-193841621

Thanks,
Lala