[Container-tools] 'easy-fix' label for adb-atomic-developer-bundle and adb-utils

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:03:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

Today I asked DV to create an 'easy-fix' label for 2 of our
projects[0][1] under projectatomic namespace. This will allow us to
tag simple issues which need less effort and also attract newbie to
contribute (This is something Fedora[2] folks are using quite a long
time with positive results).

- We usually go to different conferences and talk about our projects
along with it we can also point them some easy issue which audience
can work on and send PR (another way to get contribution and
attraction towards project).

- Easy entrance point for members who are looking to start contributing.

[0] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-utils
[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/

Note: Project Maintainer can identified which issue can be labeled as easy-fix.

--
Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kumarpraveen