[Container-tools] Automatic building of github pull requests in centos ci

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Sat Mar 12 18:33:06 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I know dharmit and rtnpro and others have been working on automating
some tests in the centos ci. With the help of Brian Stinson I recently
stitched together the ability to automatically run our tests in the
centos ci on command by making comments in PR reviews.

The jjb files that I am using are below:

yaml file:   http://paste.fedoraproject.org/337980/78074101
run.py file: http://paste.fedoraproject.org/337981/45780746

I plan to write up this process at some point but thought it might
immediately benefit some others that are trying to do something
similar so I decided to at least share those files.

If you need a background on the CI you can refer to this blog post:

http://dustymabe.com/2016/01/23/the-centos-ci-infrastructure-a-getting-started-guide/

- Dusty