[Container-tools] oc export

Tomas Kral tkral at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 17:08:46 UTC 2016

full error message is:
    error: Pod "ruby-hello-world-1-" is forbidden: unable to validate
against any security context constraint: [provider anyuid:
.spec.securityContext.seLinuxOptions.level: invalid value 's0:c7,c4',
Details: seLinuxOptions.level on  does not match required level.  Found
s0:c7,c4, wanted s0:c6,c0 provider anyuid:
.spec.containers[0].securityContext.seLinuxOptions.level: invalid value
's0:c7,c4', Details: seLinuxOptions.level on ruby-hello-world does not
match required level.  Found s0:c7,c4, wanted s0:c6,c0 provider
restricted: .spec.securityContext.seLinuxOptions.level: invalid value
's0:c7,c4', Details: seLinuxOptions.level on  does not match required
level.  Found s0:c7,c4, wanted s0:c6,c0 provider restricted:
.spec.containers[0].securityContext.seLinuxOptions.level: invalid value
's0:c7,c4', Details: seLinuxOptions.level on ruby-hello-world does not
match required level.  Found s0:c7,c4, wanted s0:c6,c0]

I'm doing it like this:

export:
$ oc new-project ruby-example
$ oc new-app
centos/ruby-22-centos7~https://github.com/openshift/ruby-hello-world.git
# after build finished
$ oc export all -l app=ruby-hello-world -n ruby-example
--as-template=helloruby > helloruby.yml

on another cluster import like this:
$ oc create -f helloruby.yml
$ oc new-app helloruby
--> Deploying template helloruby for "helloruby"
--> Creating resources with label app=ruby-hello-world ...
    BuildConfig "ruby-hello-world" created
    Build "ruby-hello-world-1" created
    ImageStream "ruby-22-centos7" created
    ImageStream "ruby-hello-world" created
    DeploymentConfig "ruby-hello-world" created
    ReplicationController "ruby-hello-world-1" created
    Route "ruby-hello-world" created
    Service "ruby-hello-world" created
    error: Pod "ruby-hello-world-1-" is forbidden: unable to validate
against any security context constraint:...... <message from above>