[Container-tools] Self Introduction - Abhishek Pratap Singh

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Tue Mar 22 23:09:09 UTC 2016

On 03/22/2016 02:39 PM, Abhishek Pratap Singh wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Abhishek,

> I'm Abhishek from Jaipur, I recently took my GRE and waiting for the result in the next couple of months, I was trying to make a good use of this free time that I have for a couple of months so I had a chat with Shubham about it and he suggested me to contribute to Project Atomic, after hearing about the project I was looking at some of the issue in atomicapp repository on the Project Atomic github page. However, I'm not fully aware how atomicapp works and the related environment, but I would really dig deep into it.

Feel free to drop into our irc channel: #nulecule on freenode. We have people in many different
timezones so hopefully some of us will be there when you drop by. You have already found the
atomicapp GitHub page. Feel free to ping us if our docs need improvement :)

> While browsing the issue the came across the issue regarding bash completion on atomicapp cli (issue #636) which was something that I have already implemented in one of my previous project, so I thought since I did not know the internals of the project this would be a really good starting point so I have written a small code regarding it and here is a link to the poc  https://asciinema.org/a/3ygvn2uxnstvgsn3h02e4kng2 , I'll be posting the same on the github issue.
> <https://asciinema.org/a/3ygvn2uxnstvgsn3h02e4kng2>
>
> untitled <https://asciinema.org/a/3ygvn2uxnstvgsn3h02e4kng2>
> asciinema.org
> Recorded by ubuntu
>
> It would be great if the community can review it and suggest me how to improve it further.
> I have completed my Redhat Certified Architect Certification and being messing around with network security, python and related tools I did some projects like Network Sniffer using Raw Sockets in Python and Arp cache defending mechanisms.

We'll check it out and give you feedback. Thanks!