[Container-tools] A Hangout Series on ADB

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu May 12 18:27:52 UTC 2016

On 04/29/2016 12:44 PM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that we had reached a milestone release for Atomic Developer
> Bundle (ADB) 2.0.0 . We are planning to do a hangout series about
> features of ADB (one hangout every week). Here are the topics we have
> in mind.
>
> 1. Native Docker experience on an OS X or Windows Host using ADB and
> docker client.
> 2. OpenShift  quick start using ADB
> 3. Single node Kubernetes setup.
> 4. Mesos Marathan quick start.
> 5. Eclipse integration.
> 6. Using ADB for testing/running AtomicApp.
>
> Doing a hangout on air will enable us to publish the video in to
> youtube.  Please let you know your suggestions if you want to add some
> topic to the list or if you want to a presenter for one of these
> topics, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Lala

The series starts from 23rd May 2016. Also we are planning to do it on
BlueJeans instead of Google hangout as the recorded video quality is
better with BlueJeans.

Timing: 13:30 UTC i.e. 7PM IST

BlueJeans Url: https://bluejeans.com/883761482

I will send a list of expected topics and corresponding date in another
mail.

Thanks,
Lala