[Container-tools] Theremin Running on Atomic Developer Bundle (ADB)

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Sat May 14 19:08:42 UTC 2016

+container-tools

On 05/14/2016 08:18 PM, Andrew Lee Rubinger wrote:

> Spent some time getting Vagrant to cooperate on Fedora 23 and then
> figured I'd ping here :)
>
> From instructions at:
>
> https://github.com/ALRubinger/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/blob/master/docs/installing.rst
>
> Did:
>
>   $ sudo dnf -y install vagrant-libvirt
>   $ sudo systemctl start libvirtd
>   $ sudo systemctl enable libvirtd
>   $ vagrant init projectatomic/adb
>   $ vagrant up
>
> Now getting the following:
>
> https://gist.github.com/ALRubinger/0c6f9fe48d18e49bef9176d16bab02ce
>
> Note that I have 2 Ruby environments going on, one in my /home managed
> by RVM and other other from stock dnf:
>
> [alr at overdrive adb]$ which ruby
> ~/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.2.4/bin/ruby
> [alr at overdrive adb]$ sudo which ruby
> /bin/ruby
>
> Seen before?

The error is :

/usr/share/gems/gems/nokogiri-1.6.7.2/lib/nokogiri.rb:29:in `require':
cannot load such file -- nokogiri/nokogiri (LoadError)

I have not seen this issue exactly , but have experienced similar issue.
the issue comes when the some of the required ruby gems are installed
using dnf and some are using "gem install".

For your issue I guess the nokogiri is installed using "gem install" .
So try uninstalling it and try "dnf install rubygem-nokogiri"  and let
us if it works :)