[Container-tools] [Devtools] openshift is way too permissive in the CDK/ADB

Clayton Coleman ccoleman at redhat.com
Wed May 18 12:34:05 UTC 2016

It's surprising to you because you know that there *should* be
protections and then try to reduce them.  For the vast majority of
users, there is no surprise, because they have no expectation.

Explaining that expectation, helping users transition, and educating
them via example is something we need to be doing across the board.
But forcing them to take that first step the moment they start is a
burden.