[Container-tools] [Devtools] openshift is way too permissive in the CDK/ADB

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Thu May 19 14:12:52 UTC 2016

User namespace as you would expect it to work.  (Container Isolation)
does not work yet.  User Namespace can be used with docker-1.10, but
only for protecting the host from the container. All containers would
run with the same "DockerRoot".

We are working on the ability to run each container with its own range
of UIDs, but this is a long way from being accepted in upstream docker.