[Container-tools] vagrant-service-manager as proxy to systemctl services

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue May 24 11:20:16 UTC 2016

One thing that might make this clearer is to add a word to the command
line. Following on from our naming discussion yesterday, perhaps
something like:

vagrant service-manager environment start|stop|restart <service> or
vagrant service-manager start|stop|restart environment <service>

Just thinking about how we make it clear this is operating on a
generic service in the environment...