[Container-tools] Tool request from LinuxCon: layer re-use

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:32:01 UTC 2016

In Opensooq.com, it does not matter what is your base image, because we use
ansible instead of Dockerfiles

it would bring any given base image into the desired state (wither it's a
fresh bare base image, or latest milestone release of application)

http://engineering.opensooq.com/manage-your-docker-image-layers-with-ansible/