[Container-tools] [openshift-sme] CDK and corporate proxy

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 06:14:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 7:46 PM, Nicolas Dordet <ndordet at redhat.com> wrote:
> Same problem here.
>
> I've found that https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2338971 to workaround

Above workaround may not work and outdated, we are in process to
update it. In meanwhile good news is with Container Development Kit
(CDK)-2.2 release we are going to support HTTP/HTTPS proxy out of box
and user just need to provide as part of ENV variable before vagrant
up. If anyone want to try out we already have Atomic developer Bundle
(ADB) -2.3.1 released[0][1]  which have those capability and also
docs[2] about how to use proxy variable.

[0] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/releases/tag/v2.3.1
[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle#how-do-i-install-and-run-adb
[2] https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/blob/master/docs/installing.rst#setting-up-adb-behind-an-http-proxy