[Container-tools] [container-tools] Minishift-1.4.1 release announcement

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 09:01:55 UTC 2017

On 8 Aug 2017, at 15:52, Gerard Braad wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:44 PM, Budh Ram Gurung <bgurung at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>> Release Highlights
>> - Improvements to user feedback during Minishift startup
>> - Introduction of the environment variable
>> MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL to pass extra flags to “oc cluster
>> up”
>
> I made a small asciinema recording[0] that shows what these features
> do.
> Feedback welcome...
>
> regards,
>

> Gerard
>
> [0] := https://asciinema.org/a/132591

Gerard, that is very nice and informative!

One thing I noticed - shouldn't `minishift delete` ask for confirmation
?

And what does the the `y` do in `MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL=y
minishift start --service-catalog` ?

Again, great stuff - I need to update and retry minishift now :)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen