[Container-tools] [container-tools] Minishift-1.4.1 release announcement

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Thu Aug 10 09:49:34 UTC 2017

Hi Max,

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Budh Ram Gurung <bgurung at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse at redhat.com>
>> One thing I noticed - shouldn't minishift delete ask for confirmation ?
> You are absolutely correct here and we agree and hence we have issue [1] to
> handle it. It will come with --force
> flag to skip confirmation.

Right. This is an issue I personally filed somewhere in February. And
we have marked it as an 'easyfix', which means that the community can
have a go at it, as an intro or low hanging fruit. But this kind of
excludes us from working on it... until someone deems this very high
priority. Although I lost a test setup with this command, the
frustration hasn't been high enough to escalate and work on it. ;-)

We will be posting more recordings, and maybe even short videos about
the usage of Minishift. If you have a suggestion what you would like
to see being covered, just let us know.

>> Again, great stuff - I need to update and retry minishift now :)

Do not forget, updating is easy now:

  $ minishift update

Regards,

Gerard