[Container-tools] Technical Preview for Red Hat Container Development Kit (CDK) 3.0 beta

Timothy Rees reestr.uk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:15:11 UTC 2017

Tech Preview [1] indicates that there is no commitment to deliver on the
feature.  It's made available for people to try and feedback, but it could
be that it is never released.

Beta is made available for testing purposes in non-prod environments as
part as pre-release, again does not fall under any existing support
agreement.

Cheers,
Tim

[1] https://access.redhat.com/support/offerings/techpreview