[Container-tools] Route with domain name - Not able to access in CDK

sankar v sankar.v7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 02:44:14 UTC 2017

HI Team,

I have tried installing CDK & Vagrant. Everything works fine in my Mac.

If I create route with route name alone then I am able to access my service using browser.
But if I create route with domain name (for example abcd.com then I am unable to access my service in browser.

Will CDK support customized host name instead of using auto generated hostname from routename-projectname. If yes do I need to configure anything else?

I would like to use same domain name to access all of my services(customer-service, prospect-service, customer-service) running in different pods.

For example :-
http://abcd.com/segments
http://abcd.com/prospects
http://abcd.com/customers