[Container-tools] Minishift issues beta version

Chelapurath, Mendus Mendus.Chelapurath at ssa.gov
Wed Mar 8 19:54:57 UTC 2017

I downloaded the minishift beta version from Redhat site and trying to install it on my PC.

I get error while trying to start the minishift

E0308 08:51:36.187629   12444 start.go:150] Error starting the VM: Error creating the VM. Error creating machine: Error running provisioning: something went wrong running an SSH command
command : sudo hostname minishift && echo "minishift" | sudo tee /etc/hostname

Any help?

Mendus Chelapurath
Cell Ph: 443-850-7259